Android Studio Windows 11 App – Provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device. Yesterday, Google has release this IDE & Studios software for PC. Get the latest version of Android Studio for free.
Download Android Studio for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install Android Studio into your PC or not.
|App Name||Android Studio App|
|File Size||1 Gb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Android Studio Alternative Apps for Windows
Android Studio Features
- Android Studio Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Android Studio Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Android Studio App Preview
How To Install Android Studio on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Android Studio installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Android Studio
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Android Studio completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Android Studio icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Android Studio in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Android Studio on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Android Studio App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Android Studio” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Android Studio app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Android Studio app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Android Studio from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Android Studio FAQ
Q: Is Android Studio Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Android Studio download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Android Studio download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Android Studio free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Android Studio will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Android Studio for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Android Studio App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Android Studio is definitely a windows app that developed by Google Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.