Atmel Studio Windows 11 App – An integrated development platform (IDP) for developing and debugging all AVR® and SAM microcontroller applications. These days, Microchip has develop this IDE & Studios app for PC. Get the latest version of Atmel Studio for free.
Download Atmel Studio for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install Atmel Studio into your PC or not.
|App Name||Atmel Studio App|
|File Size||900 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Atmel Studio Alternative Apps for Windows
Atmel Studio Features
- Atmel Studio Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Atmel Studio Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Atmel Studio App Preview
How To Install Atmel Studio on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Atmel Studio installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Atmel Studio
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Atmel Studio completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Atmel Studio icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Atmel Studio in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Atmel Studio on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Atmel Studio App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Atmel Studio” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Atmel Studio app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Atmel Studio app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Atmel Studio from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Atmel Studio FAQ
Q: Is Atmel Studio Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Atmel Studio download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Atmel Studio download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Atmel Studio free for Pc.
Q: Is this Atmel Studio will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Atmel Studio for Pc will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Atmel Studio App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Atmel Studio is a windows app that created by Microchip Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.