BatchPhoto Windows 11 App – Image resizing, converting, cropping, watermarking, date stamping, renaming. These days, Bits&Coffee has release this Photo Editor software for PC. Get the latest version of BatchPhoto for free.
Download BatchPhoto for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install BatchPhoto into your PC or not.
|App Name||BatchPhoto App|
|File Size||40 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
BatchPhoto Alternative Apps for Windows
- BatchPhoto Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- BatchPhoto Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
BatchPhoto App Preview
How To Install BatchPhoto on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the BatchPhoto installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download BatchPhoto
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading BatchPhoto completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the BatchPhoto icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the BatchPhoto in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the BatchPhoto on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall BatchPhoto App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “BatchPhoto” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from BatchPhoto app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the BatchPhoto app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing BatchPhoto from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is BatchPhoto Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free BatchPhoto download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free BatchPhoto download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download BatchPhoto totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this BatchPhoto will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The BatchPhoto for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This BatchPhoto App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). BatchPhoto is definitely a windows app that developed by Bits&Coffee Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.