Directory List & Print Windows 11 App – Easily print folder and directory contents, copy them to clipboard and export them directly to MS Word or Excel. Now, INFONAUTICS has develop this System Utility app for PC. Get the latest version of Directory List & Print for free.
Download Directory List & Print for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install Directory List & Print into your PC or not.
|App Name||Directory List & Print App|
|File Size||9 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Directory List & Print Alternative Apps for Windows
Directory List & Print Features
- Directory List & Print Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Directory List & Print Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Directory List & Print App Preview
How To Install Directory List & Print on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Directory List & Print installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Directory List & Print
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Directory List & Print completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Directory List & Print icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Directory List & Print in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Directory List & Print on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Directory List & Print App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Directory List & Print” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Directory List & Print app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Directory List & Print app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Directory List & Print from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Directory List & Print FAQ
Q: Is Directory List & Print Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Directory List & Print download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Directory List & Print download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Directory List & Print free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Directory List & Print will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Directory List & Print for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Directory List & Print App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Directory List & Print is a windows app that developed by INFONAUTICS Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.