File Recovery Windows 11 App – Efficient & easy to use recovery tool for deleted or lost files, damaged or re-formatted volumes, even if your PC doesn’t boot Yesterday, LSoft has develop this Backup | Recovery software for PC. Get the latest version of File Recovery for free.
Download File Recovery for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install File Recovery into your PC or not.
|App Name||File Recovery App|
|File Size||29 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
File Recovery Alternative Apps for Windows
File Recovery Features
- File Recovery Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- File Recovery Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
File Recovery App Preview
How To Install File Recovery on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the File Recovery installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download File Recovery
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading File Recovery completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the File Recovery icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the File Recovery in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the File Recovery on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall File Recovery App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “File Recovery” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from File Recovery app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the File Recovery app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing File Recovery from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
File Recovery FAQ
Q: Is File Recovery Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free File Recovery download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free File Recovery download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download File Recovery free for Laptop.
Q: Is this File Recovery will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The File Recovery for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This File Recovery App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). File Recovery is definitely a windows app that developed by LSoft Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.