FolderVisualizer Windows 11 App – Give yourself X-ray vision and look inside your hard drive to find out what’s hogging your space! These days, Abelssoft has release this System Utility app for PC. Get the latest version of FolderVisualizer for free.
Download FolderVisualizer for PC
Before you download the installation file, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install FolderVisualizer into your PC or not.
|App Name||FolderVisualizer App|
|File Size||3 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
FolderVisualizer Alternative Apps for Windows
- FolderVisualizer Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- FolderVisualizer Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
FolderVisualizer App Preview
How To Install FolderVisualizer on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the FolderVisualizer installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download FolderVisualizer
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FolderVisualizer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FolderVisualizer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the FolderVisualizer in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the FolderVisualizer on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall FolderVisualizer App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FolderVisualizer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FolderVisualizer app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the FolderVisualizer app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing FolderVisualizer from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is FolderVisualizer Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free FolderVisualizer download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free FolderVisualizer download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download FolderVisualizer free for Pc.
Q: Is this FolderVisualizer will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FolderVisualizer for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This FolderVisualizer App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). FolderVisualizer is definitely a windows app that developed by Abelssoft Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.