iDevice Manager Windows 11 App – Transfer music, photos, videos, address book contacts, notes and many other files from iPhone and iPad to your Windows computer! Yesterday, Marx Software has develop this Mobile Tool software for PC. Get the latest version of iDevice Manager for free.
Download iDevice Manager for PC
Before you download the installation file, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install iDevice Manager into your PC or not.
|App Name||iDevice Manager App|
|File Size||9+ Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows XP|
iDevice Manager Alternative Apps for Windows
iDevice Manager Features
- iDevice Manager Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- iDevice Manager Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
iDevice Manager App Preview
How To Install iDevice Manager on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the iDevice Manager installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download iDevice Manager
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading iDevice Manager completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the iDevice Manager icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the iDevice Manager in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the iDevice Manager on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall iDevice Manager App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “iDevice Manager” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from iDevice Manager app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the iDevice Manager app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing iDevice Manager from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
iDevice Manager FAQ
Q: Is iDevice Manager Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free iDevice Manager download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free iDevice Manager download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download iDevice Manager free for Pc.
Q: Is this iDevice Manager will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The iDevice Manager for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This iDevice Manager App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). iDevice Manager is definitely a windows app that created by Marx Software Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.