InstallShield Windows 11 App – Build simple and clean installs, upgrades and uninstalls! Nowadays, Flexera has develop this Developer Tools software for PC. Get the latest version of InstallShield for free.
Download InstallShield for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install InstallShield into your PC or not.
|App Name||InstallShield App|
|File Size||1+ Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
InstallShield Alternative Apps for Windows
- InstallShield Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- InstallShield Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
InstallShield App Preview
How To Install InstallShield on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the InstallShield installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download InstallShield
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading InstallShield completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the InstallShield icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the InstallShield in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the InstallShield on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall InstallShield App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “InstallShield” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from InstallShield app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the InstallShield app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing InstallShield from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is InstallShield Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free InstallShield download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free InstallShield download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download InstallShield free for Laptop.
Q: Is this InstallShield will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The InstallShield for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This InstallShield App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). InstallShield is a windows app that developed by Flexera Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.