Kaspersky Anti-Virus Windows 11 App – Protect everything on your PC… to help keep you safe from viruses, spyware & Trojans – and help stop ransomware locking up all your files. Now, AO Kaspersky Lab has develop this Antivirus | Anti-Malware app for PC. Get the latest version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus for free.
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus into your PC or not.
|App Name||Kaspersky Anti-Virus App|
|File Size||160 Mb|
|Developer||AO Kaspersky Lab|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Alternative Apps for Windows
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Features
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Kaspersky Anti-Virus App Preview
How To Install Kaspersky Anti-Virus on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Kaspersky Anti-Virus installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Kaspersky Anti-Virus completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Kaspersky Anti-Virus icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Kaspersky Anti-Virus in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Kaspersky Anti-Virus on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Kaspersky Anti-Virus” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Kaspersky Anti-Virus app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Kaspersky Anti-Virus app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Kaspersky Anti-Virus from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus FAQ
Q: Is Kaspersky Anti-Virus Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Kaspersky Anti-Virus download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Kaspersky Anti-Virus download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Kaspersky Anti-Virus free for Pc.
Q: Is this Kaspersky Anti-Virus will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Kaspersky Anti-Virus App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Kaspersky Anti-Virus is a windows app that developed by AO Kaspersky Lab Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.