Kingston SSD Manager Windows 11 App – Monitors and manages various aspects of Kingston Solid State Drive. Yesterday, Kingston has release this Hardware app for PC. Get the latest version of Kingston SSD Manager for free.
Download Kingston SSD Manager for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install Kingston SSD Manager into your PC or not.
|App Name||Kingston SSD Manager App|
|File Size||61 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Kingston SSD Manager Alternative Apps for Windows
Kingston SSD Manager Features
- Kingston SSD Manager Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Kingston SSD Manager Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Kingston SSD Manager App Preview
How To Install Kingston SSD Manager on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Kingston SSD Manager installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Kingston SSD Manager
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Kingston SSD Manager completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Kingston SSD Manager icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Kingston SSD Manager in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Kingston SSD Manager on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Kingston SSD Manager App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Kingston SSD Manager” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Kingston SSD Manager app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Kingston SSD Manager app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Kingston SSD Manager from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Kingston SSD Manager FAQ
Q: Is Kingston SSD Manager Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Kingston SSD Manager download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Kingston SSD Manager download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Kingston SSD Manager free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Kingston SSD Manager will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Kingston SSD Manager for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Kingston SSD Manager App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Kingston SSD Manager is definitely a windows app that created by Kingston Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.