MedCalc Windows 11 App – Statistical software for biomedical research, including ROC curve analysis, method comparison and quality control tools. Nowadays, MedCalc has release this Science software for PC. Get the latest version of MedCalc for free.
Download MedCalc for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install MedCalc into your PC or not.
|App Name||MedCalc App|
|File Size||26 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
MedCalc Alternative Apps for Windows
- MedCalc Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- MedCalc Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
MedCalc App Preview
How To Install MedCalc on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the MedCalc installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download MedCalc
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MedCalc completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MedCalc icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the MedCalc in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the MedCalc on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall MedCalc App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MedCalc” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MedCalc app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the MedCalc app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing MedCalc from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is MedCalc Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free MedCalc download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free MedCalc download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download MedCalc free for Pc.
Q: Is this MedCalc will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MedCalc for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This MedCalc App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). MedCalc is a windows app that created by MedCalc Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.