MediaInfo Windows 11 App – Convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files. These days, MediaInfo has release this Audio Editor app for PC. Get the latest version of MediaInfo for free.
Download MediaInfo for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install MediaInfo into your PC or not.
|App Name||MediaInfo App|
|File Size||6+ Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows XP|
MediaInfo Alternative Apps for Windows
- MediaInfo Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- MediaInfo Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
MediaInfo App Preview
How To Install MediaInfo on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the MediaInfo installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download MediaInfo
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MediaInfo completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MediaInfo icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the MediaInfo in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the MediaInfo on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall MediaInfo App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MediaInfo” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MediaInfo app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the MediaInfo app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing MediaInfo from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is MediaInfo Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free MediaInfo download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free MediaInfo download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download MediaInfo free for Laptop.
Q: Is this MediaInfo will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MediaInfo for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This MediaInfo App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). MediaInfo is a windows app that developed by MediaInfo Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.