Microsoft Office Windows 11 App – No.1 Office suite from microsoft. Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access and more. Today, Microsoft has release this Office Application software for PC. Get the latest version of Microsoft Office for free.
Download Microsoft Office for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install Microsoft Office into your PC or not.
|App Name||Microsoft Office App|
|File Size||4.13 Gb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows XP|
Microsoft Office Alternative Apps for Windows
Microsoft Office Features
- Microsoft Office Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Microsoft Office Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Microsoft Office App Preview
How To Install Microsoft Office on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Microsoft Office installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Microsoft Office
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Microsoft Office completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Microsoft Office icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Microsoft Office in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Microsoft Office on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Microsoft Office App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Microsoft Office” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Microsoft Office app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Microsoft Office app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Microsoft Office from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Microsoft Office FAQ
Q: Is Microsoft Office Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Microsoft Office download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Microsoft Office download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Microsoft Office totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Microsoft Office will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Microsoft Office for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Microsoft Office App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Microsoft Office is a windows app that created by Microsoft Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.