Microsoft Project Professional Windows 11 App – Easily plan and collaborate on projects from virtually anywhere. Yesterday, Microsoft has release this Others app for PC. Get the latest version of Microsoft Project Professional for free.
Download Microsoft Project Professional for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Microsoft Project Professional into your PC or not.
|App Name||Microsoft Project Professional App|
|File Size||275 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Microsoft Project Professional Alternative Apps for Windows
Microsoft Project Professional Features
- Microsoft Project Professional Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Microsoft Project Professional Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Microsoft Project Professional App Preview
How To Install Microsoft Project Professional on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Microsoft Project Professional installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Microsoft Project Professional
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Microsoft Project Professional completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Microsoft Project Professional icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Microsoft Project Professional in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Microsoft Project Professional on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Microsoft Project Professional App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Microsoft Project Professional” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Microsoft Project Professional app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Microsoft Project Professional app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Microsoft Project Professional from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Microsoft Project Professional FAQ
Q: Is Microsoft Project Professional Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Microsoft Project Professional download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Microsoft Project Professional download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Microsoft Project Professional free for Pc.
Q: Is this Microsoft Project Professional will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Microsoft Project Professional for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Microsoft Project Professional App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Microsoft Project Professional is a windows app that developed by Microsoft Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.