MultiBootUSB Windows 11 App – Install multiple live linux on a USB disk non destructively and option to uninstall distros. Yesterday, Sundar has develop this CD, DVD, Blu Ray & USB software for PC. Get the latest version of MultiBootUSB for free.
Download MultiBootUSB for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install MultiBootUSB into your PC or not.
|App Name||MultiBootUSB App|
|File Size||29 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
MultiBootUSB Alternative Apps for Windows
- MultiBootUSB Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- MultiBootUSB Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
MultiBootUSB App Preview
How To Install MultiBootUSB on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the MultiBootUSB installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download MultiBootUSB
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MultiBootUSB completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MultiBootUSB icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the MultiBootUSB in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the MultiBootUSB on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall MultiBootUSB App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MultiBootUSB” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MultiBootUSB app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the MultiBootUSB app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing MultiBootUSB from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is MultiBootUSB Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free MultiBootUSB download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free MultiBootUSB download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download MultiBootUSB free for Laptop.
Q: Is this MultiBootUSB will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MultiBootUSB for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This MultiBootUSB App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). MultiBootUSB is a windows app that created by Sundar Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.