Navicat Report Viewer Windows 11 App – Easy-to-use viewer for navigating report files designed in Navicat Report Builder. These days, PremiumSoft has release this Others software for PC. Get the latest version of Navicat Report Viewer for free.
Download Navicat Report Viewer for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Navicat Report Viewer into your PC or not.
|App Name||Navicat Report Viewer App|
|File Size||25 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Navicat Report Viewer Alternative Apps for Windows
Navicat Report Viewer Features
- Navicat Report Viewer Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Navicat Report Viewer Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Navicat Report Viewer App Preview
How To Install Navicat Report Viewer on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Navicat Report Viewer installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Navicat Report Viewer
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Navicat Report Viewer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Navicat Report Viewer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Navicat Report Viewer in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Navicat Report Viewer on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Navicat Report Viewer App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Navicat Report Viewer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Navicat Report Viewer app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Navicat Report Viewer app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Navicat Report Viewer from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Navicat Report Viewer FAQ
Q: Is Navicat Report Viewer Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Navicat Report Viewer download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Navicat Report Viewer download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Navicat Report Viewer totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Navicat Report Viewer will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Navicat Report Viewer for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Navicat Report Viewer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Navicat Report Viewer is a windows app that developed by PremiumSoft Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.