NFO Viewer Windows 11 App – Opens .nfo or .diz files. These days, Bruno Giordano has release this System Utility app for PC. Get the latest version of NFO Viewer for free.
Download NFO Viewer for PC
Before you download the installation file, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install NFO Viewer into your PC or not.
|App Name||NFO Viewer App|
|File Size||170 Kb|
NFO Viewer Alternative Apps for Windows
NFO Viewer Features
- NFO Viewer Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- NFO Viewer Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
NFO Viewer App Preview
How To Install NFO Viewer on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the NFO Viewer installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download NFO Viewer
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading NFO Viewer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the NFO Viewer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the NFO Viewer in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the NFO Viewer on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall NFO Viewer App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “NFO Viewer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from NFO Viewer app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the NFO Viewer app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing NFO Viewer from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
NFO Viewer FAQ
Q: Is NFO Viewer Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free NFO Viewer download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free NFO Viewer download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download NFO Viewer totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this NFO Viewer will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The NFO Viewer for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This NFO Viewer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). NFO Viewer is definitely a windows app that created by Bruno Giordano Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.