Norton Password Manager Windows 11 App – Free password manager that makes logging into your favorite sites easier and more secure. Now, Symantec has develop this Password Manager app for PC. Get the latest version of Norton Password Manager for free.
Download Norton Password Manager for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install Norton Password Manager into your PC or not.
|App Name||Norton Password Manager App|
|File Size||15 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Norton Password Manager Alternative Apps for Windows
Norton Password Manager Features
- Norton Password Manager Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Norton Password Manager Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Norton Password Manager App Preview
How To Install Norton Password Manager on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Norton Password Manager installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Norton Password Manager
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Norton Password Manager completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Norton Password Manager icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Norton Password Manager in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Norton Password Manager on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Norton Password Manager App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Norton Password Manager” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Norton Password Manager app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Norton Password Manager app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Norton Password Manager from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Norton Password Manager FAQ
Q: Is Norton Password Manager Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Norton Password Manager download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Norton Password Manager download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Norton Password Manager free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Norton Password Manager will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Norton Password Manager for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Norton Password Manager App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Norton Password Manager is a windows app that created by Symantec Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.