OneSafe Data Recovery Windows 11 App – Recover and restore your data in most cases. Today, Avanquest has develop this software for PC. Get the latest version of OneSafe Data Recovery for free.
Download OneSafe Data Recovery for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install OneSafe Data Recovery into your PC or not.
|App Name||OneSafe Data Recovery App|
|File Size||23 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
OneSafe Data Recovery Alternative Apps for Windows
OneSafe Data Recovery Features
- OneSafe Data Recovery Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- OneSafe Data Recovery Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
OneSafe Data Recovery App Preview
How To Install OneSafe Data Recovery on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the OneSafe Data Recovery installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download OneSafe Data Recovery
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading OneSafe Data Recovery completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the OneSafe Data Recovery icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the OneSafe Data Recovery in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the OneSafe Data Recovery on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall OneSafe Data Recovery App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “OneSafe Data Recovery” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from OneSafe Data Recovery app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the OneSafe Data Recovery app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing OneSafe Data Recovery from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
OneSafe Data Recovery FAQ
Q: Is OneSafe Data Recovery Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free OneSafe Data Recovery download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free OneSafe Data Recovery download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download OneSafe Data Recovery totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this OneSafe Data Recovery will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The OneSafe Data Recovery for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This OneSafe Data Recovery App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). OneSafe Data Recovery is a windows app that developed by Avanquest Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.