QuickTime Player Windows 11 App – Play videos with support for the key media formats, such as H.264 and AAC. Today, Apple has develop this Video Player software for PC. Get the latest version of QuickTime Player for free.
Download QuickTime Player for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install QuickTime Player into your PC or not.
|App Name||QuickTime Player App|
|File Size||39.95 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
QuickTime Player Alternative Apps for Windows
QuickTime Player Features
- QuickTime Player Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- QuickTime Player Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
QuickTime Player App Preview
How To Install QuickTime Player on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the QuickTime Player installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download QuickTime Player
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading QuickTime Player completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the QuickTime Player icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the QuickTime Player in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the QuickTime Player on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall QuickTime Player App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “QuickTime Player” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from QuickTime Player app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the QuickTime Player app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing QuickTime Player from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
QuickTime Player FAQ
Q: Is QuickTime Player Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free QuickTime Player download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free QuickTime Player download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download QuickTime Player free for Pc.
Q: Is this QuickTime Player will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The QuickTime Player for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This QuickTime Player App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). QuickTime Player is a windows app that developed by Apple Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.