Recover My Files Windows 11 App – Recovers deleted files lost due to the format, re-install of a hard drive, removed by a virus or due to any other problem. Today, GetData has develop this Backup | Recovery app for PC. Get the latest version of Recover My Files for free.
Download Recover My Files for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Recover My Files into your PC or not.
|App Name||Recover My Files App|
|File Size||120 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows XP|
Recover My Files Alternative Apps for Windows
Recover My Files Features
- Recover My Files Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Recover My Files Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Recover My Files App Preview
How To Install Recover My Files on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Recover My Files installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Recover My Files
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Recover My Files completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Recover My Files icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Recover My Files in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Recover My Files on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Recover My Files App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Recover My Files” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Recover My Files app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Recover My Files app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Recover My Files from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Recover My Files FAQ
Q: Is Recover My Files Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Recover My Files download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Recover My Files download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Recover My Files free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Recover My Files will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Recover My Files for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Recover My Files App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Recover My Files is a windows app that developed by GetData Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.