Universal Media Server Windows 11 App – Media server capable of serving videos, audio and images to devices like PS3s, Xbox 360s, TVs, smart phones, Blu-ray players and more. These days, Universal Media has release this Online TV software for PC. Get the latest version of Universal Media Server for free.
Download Universal Media Server for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install Universal Media Server into your PC or not.
|App Name||Universal Media Server App|
|File Size||120 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Universal Media Server Alternative Apps for Windows
Universal Media Server Features
- Universal Media Server Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Universal Media Server Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Universal Media Server App Preview
How To Install Universal Media Server on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Universal Media Server installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Universal Media Server
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Universal Media Server completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Universal Media Server icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Universal Media Server in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Universal Media Server on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Universal Media Server App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Universal Media Server” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Universal Media Server app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Universal Media Server app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Universal Media Server from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Universal Media Server FAQ
Q: Is Universal Media Server Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Universal Media Server download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Universal Media Server download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Universal Media Server totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Universal Media Server will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Universal Media Server for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Universal Media Server App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Universal Media Server is a windows app that developed by Universal Media Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.