Uranium Backup Windows 11 App – Software backup for Windows supporting VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, tape and SQL backups These days, Nanosystems has release this Backup | Recovery app for PC. Get the latest version of Uranium Backup for free.
Download Uranium Backup for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install Uranium Backup into your PC or not.
|App Name||Uranium Backup App|
|File Size||20 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Uranium Backup Alternative Apps for Windows
Uranium Backup Features
- Uranium Backup Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Uranium Backup Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Uranium Backup App Preview
How To Install Uranium Backup on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Uranium Backup installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Uranium Backup
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Uranium Backup completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Uranium Backup icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Uranium Backup in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Uranium Backup on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Uranium Backup App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Uranium Backup” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Uranium Backup app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Uranium Backup app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Uranium Backup from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Uranium Backup FAQ
Q: Is Uranium Backup Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Uranium Backup download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Uranium Backup download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Uranium Backup free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Uranium Backup will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Uranium Backup for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Uranium Backup App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Uranium Backup is a windows app that created by Nanosystems Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.