VMware Workstation Player Windows 11 App – Run a Second, Isolated Operating System on a Single PC with VMware Workstation Player. These days, VMware has release this Virtualization app for PC. Get the latest version of VMware Workstation Player for free.
Download VMware Workstation Player for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install VMware Workstation Player into your PC or not.
|App Name||VMware Workstation Player App|
|File Size||139 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
VMware Workstation Player Alternative Apps for Windows
VMware Workstation Player Features
- VMware Workstation Player Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- VMware Workstation Player Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
VMware Workstation Player App Preview
How To Install VMware Workstation Player on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the VMware Workstation Player installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download VMware Workstation Player
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading VMware Workstation Player completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the VMware Workstation Player icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the VMware Workstation Player in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the VMware Workstation Player on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall VMware Workstation Player App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “VMware Workstation Player” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from VMware Workstation Player app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the VMware Workstation Player app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing VMware Workstation Player from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
VMware Workstation Player FAQ
Q: Is VMware Workstation Player Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free VMware Workstation Player download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free VMware Workstation Player download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download VMware Workstation Player free for Laptop.
Q: Is this VMware Workstation Player will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The VMware Workstation Player for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This VMware Workstation Player App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). VMware Workstation Player is a windows app that created by VMware Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.