Windows Device Recovery Tool Windows 11 App – Use it to fix software problems on your phone. Now, Microsoft has release this Mobile Tool app for PC. Get the latest version of Windows Device Recovery Tool for free.
Download Windows Device Recovery Tool for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Windows Device Recovery Tool into your PC or not.
|App Name||Windows Device Recovery Tool App|
|File Size||3 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Windows Device Recovery Tool Alternative Apps for Windows
Windows Device Recovery Tool Features
- Windows Device Recovery Tool Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Windows Device Recovery Tool Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Windows Device Recovery Tool App Preview
How To Install Windows Device Recovery Tool on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Windows Device Recovery Tool installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Windows Device Recovery Tool
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Windows Device Recovery Tool completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Windows Device Recovery Tool icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Windows Device Recovery Tool in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Windows Device Recovery Tool on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Windows Device Recovery Tool App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Windows Device Recovery Tool” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Windows Device Recovery Tool app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Windows Device Recovery Tool app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Windows Device Recovery Tool from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Windows Device Recovery Tool FAQ
Q: Is Windows Device Recovery Tool Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Windows Device Recovery Tool download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Windows Device Recovery Tool download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Windows Device Recovery Tool free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Windows Device Recovery Tool will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Windows Device Recovery Tool for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Windows Device Recovery Tool App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Windows Device Recovery Tool is definitely a windows app that created by Microsoft Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.