Exportizer Windows 11 App – Free database export tool with simple compact interface. Today, Vitaliy Levchenko has develop this Databases app for PC. Get the latest version of Exportizer for free.
Download Exportizer for PC
Before you download the installation file, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Exportizer into your PC or not.
|App Name||Exportizer App|
|File Size||5 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Exportizer Alternative Apps for Windows
- Exportizer Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Exportizer Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Exportizer App Preview
How To Install Exportizer on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Exportizer installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Exportizer
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Exportizer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Exportizer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Exportizer in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Exportizer on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Exportizer App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Exportizer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Exportizer app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Exportizer app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Exportizer from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Exportizer Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Exportizer download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Exportizer download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Exportizer totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Exportizer will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Exportizer for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Exportizer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Exportizer is a windows app that created by Vitaliy Levchenko Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.