MySQL Windows 11 App – The world’s most popular open source database. Yesterday, Oracle has release this Databases app for PC. Get the latest version of MySQL for free.
Download MySQL for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install MySQL into your PC or not.
|App Name||MySQL App|
|File Size||350 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
MySQL Alternative Apps for Windows
- MySQL Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- MySQL Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
MySQL App Preview
How To Install MySQL on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the MySQL installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download MySQL
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MySQL completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MySQL icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the MySQL in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the MySQL on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall MySQL App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MySQL” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MySQL app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the MySQL app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing MySQL from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is MySQL Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free MySQL download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free MySQL download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download MySQL totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this MySQL will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MySQL for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This MySQL App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). MySQL is definitely a windows app that developed by Oracle Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.