Opera Browser Windows 11 App – Free windows and also cross-platform internet web browser with a built-in ad blocker and VPN, more speed and privacy. Nowadays, Opera Software has develop this Web Browsers app for PC. Get the latest version of Opera Browser for free.
Download Opera Browser for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Opera Browser into your PC or not.
|App Name||Opera Browser App|
|File Size||45 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows XP|
Opera Browser Alternative Apps for Windows
Opera Browser Features
- Opera Browser Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Opera Browser Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Opera Browser App Preview
How To Install Opera Browser on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Opera Browser installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Opera Browser
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Opera Browser completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Opera Browser icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Opera Browser in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Opera Browser on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Opera Browser App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Opera Browser” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Opera Browser app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Opera Browser app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Opera Browser from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Opera Browser FAQ
Q: Is Opera Browser Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Opera Browser download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Opera Browser download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Opera Browser totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Opera Browser will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Opera Browser for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Opera Browser App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Opera Browser is a windows app that developed by Opera Software Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.