Adobe Bridge Windows 11 App – Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock. These days, Adobe has release this Photo Viewers & Managers app for PC. Get the latest version of Adobe Bridge for free.
Download Adobe Bridge for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install Adobe Bridge into your PC or not.
|App Name||Adobe Bridge App|
|File Size||2+ Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Adobe Bridge Alternative Apps for Windows
Adobe Bridge Features
- Adobe Bridge Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Adobe Bridge Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Adobe Bridge App Preview
How To Install Adobe Bridge on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Adobe Bridge installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Adobe Bridge
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Adobe Bridge completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Adobe Bridge icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Adobe Bridge in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Adobe Bridge on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Adobe Bridge App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Adobe Bridge” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Adobe Bridge app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Adobe Bridge app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Adobe Bridge from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Adobe Bridge FAQ
Q: Is Adobe Bridge Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Adobe Bridge download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Adobe Bridge download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Adobe Bridge free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Adobe Bridge will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Adobe Bridge for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Adobe Bridge App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Adobe Bridge is definitely a windows app that created by Adobe Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.