Apache HTTP Server Windows 11 App – Open-source HTTP server for modern operating systems including UNIX and Windows. These days, Apache Software has develop this Web Server software for PC. Get the latest version of Apache HTTP Server for free.
Download Apache HTTP Server for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Apache HTTP Server into your PC or not.
|App Name||Apache HTTP Server App|
|File Size||1+ Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Apache HTTP Server Alternative Apps for Windows
Apache HTTP Server Features
- Apache HTTP Server Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Apache HTTP Server Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Apache HTTP Server App Preview
How To Install Apache HTTP Server on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Apache HTTP Server installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Apache HTTP Server
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Apache HTTP Server completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Apache HTTP Server icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Apache HTTP Server in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Apache HTTP Server on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Apache HTTP Server App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Apache HTTP Server” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Apache HTTP Server app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Apache HTTP Server app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Apache HTTP Server from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Apache HTTP Server FAQ
Q: Is Apache HTTP Server Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Apache HTTP Server download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Apache HTTP Server download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Apache HTTP Server free for Pc.
Q: Is this Apache HTTP Server will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Apache HTTP Server for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Apache HTTP Server App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Apache HTTP Server is definitely a windows app that developed by Apache Software Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.