ApHeMo Windows 11 App – Health Monitoring analyser for Apache HTTP Server. Nowadays, KC Softwares has develop this Web Server app for PC. Get the latest version of ApHeMo for free.
Download ApHeMo for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install ApHeMo into your PC or not.
|App Name||ApHeMo App|
|File Size||3 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
ApHeMo Alternative Apps for Windows
- ApHeMo Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- ApHeMo Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
ApHeMo App Preview
How To Install ApHeMo on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the ApHeMo installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download ApHeMo
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading ApHeMo completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the ApHeMo icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the ApHeMo in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the ApHeMo on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall ApHeMo App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ApHeMo” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from ApHeMo app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the ApHeMo app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing ApHeMo from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is ApHeMo Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free ApHeMo download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free ApHeMo download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download ApHeMo free for Laptop.
Q: Is this ApHeMo will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The ApHeMo for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This ApHeMo App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). ApHeMo is a windows app that created by KC Softwares Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.