phpMyAdmin Windows 11 App – A free software tool written in PHP, intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Nowadays, phpMyAdmin has release this Web Server software for PC. Get the latest version of phpMyAdmin for free.
Download phpMyAdmin for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install phpMyAdmin into your PC or not.
|App Name||phpMyAdmin App|
|File Size||11 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
phpMyAdmin Alternative Apps for Windows
- phpMyAdmin Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- phpMyAdmin Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
phpMyAdmin App Preview
How To Install phpMyAdmin on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the phpMyAdmin installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download phpMyAdmin
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading phpMyAdmin completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the phpMyAdmin icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the phpMyAdmin in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the phpMyAdmin on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall phpMyAdmin App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “phpMyAdmin” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from phpMyAdmin app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the phpMyAdmin app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing phpMyAdmin from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is phpMyAdmin Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free phpMyAdmin download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free phpMyAdmin download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download phpMyAdmin free for Laptop.
Q: Is this phpMyAdmin will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The phpMyAdmin for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This phpMyAdmin App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). phpMyAdmin is definitely a windows app that developed by phpMyAdmin Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.